Miller Valentine has developed a new climate controlled self storage facility on Raeford Road in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
BUILDING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 9-single story storage buildings
- 160 exterior access units
- Gated entrance for added security
- 808 units, comprised of 5’x5’, 5’x10’, 5’x15’, 10’x10’, 10’x15’, and 10’x20’ units
- Fully climate-controlled and weatherproof units
- Diamond plate corner guards and kick plates for hallway protection
- EIFS and metal siding exterior
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Security system including cameras and alarm system
The complex will address an acute need for climate controlled self storage units in the area. The site was selected for both its location and high visibility to residential, commercial, and military customers. Raeford Road is a primary east/west corridor in Fayetteville, along one of the city’s most heavily traveled roadways. In addition, the site offers easy access to secure, well-maintained storage units for service members stationed at Fort Bragg.